I Am Back

Well, i am back to penning or rather blogging my thoughts after a long time. The primary reason I was away from blogging was because I was trying to understand and convince myself about the relevance of this social web avatar (blogging). Well, since the last 2 yrs, the smartphones have taken along with the rest of the world, India also by storm. Most of the applications that you use are available on the respective eco-systems out there. Research also shows that blogging is on the wane due to the emergence of the era of the smartphones.
But, after seeing my old blog after almost 2 years, I would definitely like to come back to this form of social web. This has so much to express compared to say Twitter where you are limited by the characters. Also FB is a for lack of a better word juvenile..So, heres to new beginnings and blogging...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why should we speak Hindi???

Billions (TV Series) - Review

Small Car - Big Dream (Here Comes the Nano)